INDUCTOR OF RESISTANCE
of the natural defense mechanism of plants
- General Details
biocare Phos-K is a product to base of natural substances (polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine) and Potassium phosphite able to increase the activity of endogenous defense mechanisms of plants.
biocare Phos-K acts through a complex mechanism known as SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance) in which the polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine act as elicitors able to interact with specific receptors of plant cells and induce the production of compounds with a protective action (Phytoalexins).
The combined and balanced action of Poly-D-Glucosamine and Potassium Phosphite, make biocare Phos-K a very interesting product in treatment against the most common fungal diseases such as Alternaria sp, Anthracnose, Botrytis cinerea, Mildius, Fusarium sp, Oidium , Phytophthora spp, Pythium spp, Sclerotinia sp, etc.
biocare Phos-K simultaneously performs a dual function: it feeds and strengthens naturally the plants stimulating the system of natural resistance.
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) sol. in water: 15,0 %
Potassium oxide (K2O) sol. in water: 10,0 %
The use of biocare Phos-K in the vegetative phases advised allows:
• to improve the resistance of plants to unfavourable conditions both biotic (pathogens) and abiotic (environmental stress);
• to balance the growth of plants and to increase the quantity and quality of the production
• to better the storage of the fruits after the harvest and to increase the resistance to manipulation and transport.
- Doses and modality of use
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Grapes( wine and table):
– from sprouts of 20 cm: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
– with sprouts in active growing: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Peach, Nectarine, Apricot, Cherry, Melon, Watermelon, Olive, etc:
– from post-setting-up: 4-6 application every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
– from the fall of the petals: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Lettuce, Bean, Peas, Cabbage, Cauli-flower, Celery, etc:
– 15 days after the transplant: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Before to add biocare Phos-K in water verify that the pH is below 6.
(if necessary, to add a pH corrector).
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L